Join Our Team
UFS Chemist is a long established community health focused pharmacy with a small team of trained professionals. We offer health advice and services to customers as well as a wide range of medicinal and pharmacy products.
We are looking for an experienced part-time Dispensary Technician to join the UFS team.
You will be responsible for supporting the pharmacy team to efficiently manage and undertake DAA Packing(Webster-Pak), dispensing, and stock control. You will also be available to assist in front of shop and OTC sales while delivering a high level of customer service to our valued customers.
Negotiable hours of work Monday to Friday with Saturday morning work on a roster system
- Previous pharmacy experience including S2 and S3 advice and sales
- Excellent communication, literacy, numeracy and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a team environment
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Efficient and accurate Webster-Pak/DAA packing experience
- A reliable and enthusiastic work ethic
- A Certificate II or III in Community Pharmacy
Applications will be regarded as strictly confidential.
Please forward covering letter and resume to:-
Mrs Barbara Beal
49-51 Commercial St East
MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org